Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Good morning

I want to thank you LORD for today.This morning when I woke-up I want so much to be with YOU, I know YOU are with me. I need so much YOUR leadership during that transition time in my life.

" I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. " Psalm 32: 8

" The unfolding of YOUR words give light; it gives understanding to the simple"
Psalm 119 : 130

Help me FATHER for my website, what to say and how to bring everything, thank you FATHER for the people that you send to help me.Help me also as I continue to write that book, guide my thoughts. I trust YOU LORD with all my heart .

" Reflect on what I am saying, for the LORD will give you insight into all this. "
2 Timothy 2 : 7

Thank you FATHER for today for your love, for YOUR way and instruction. Thank you.I love you FATHER with all my heart.
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Je veux te remercier SEIGNEUR pour aujourd'hui. Ce matin en me reveillant, je veux tellement etre avec TOI, je sais que TU es avec moi. Dans ce changement dans ma vie ,dans cette transition, j'ai tellement besoin que TU me guide.

"JE t'instruirai et te montrerai la voie que tu dois suivre; JE te conseillerai, J'aurai le regard sur toi. " Psaumes 32 : 8

" La revelation de TES Paroles eclaire, elle donne de l'intelligence aux simples. "
Psaumes 119 : 130

Aide moi PERE pour mon site, pour ce que je dois dire et comment tout arranger. Merci PERE pour les personnes que TU m'envoie pour m'aider. En continuant d'ecrire mon livre , guide mes pensees. JE crois de tout mon coeur en TOI SEIGNEUR.

" Comprends ce que JE dis; car le SEIGNEUR te donnera l'intelligence en tout. "
2 Timothee 2 : 7

Merci PERE pour aujourd'hui, pour TON Amour, pour Ta maniere et TON instruction. Merci , je t'aime PERE de tout mon coeur.
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie