Friday, December 08, 2006

Good morning

Great is our LORD and mighty in Power; HIS understanding is infinite. The LORD lifts up the humble. "
" The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear ( reverence ) HIM, in those who hope in HIS mercy. "
Psalm 147 : 5 - 6 - 11

" To know wisdom and instruction, to perceive the words and understanding, to receive the instruction of wisdom . "
" The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction."
Proverbs 1 : 1 - 2 - 3 - 7

FATHER I want to be with YOU. When I look at my strength, or my intelligence, or my energy, it is dust. But when I turn to YOU LORD, I become alive. I want to reverence YOU, to praise YOU, to wait upon YOU for everything. YOU know me better that I know myself. YOUR understanding have no limits, is infinite. My heart is so touch when I see how much YOU love me, how much YOU love all of us . Thank you FATHER.

In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Notre SEIGNEUR est grand, d'une Force immense, SON Intelligence n'a point de limite . L'ETERNEL soutient les humbles "
" L'ETERNEL agree ceux qui LE craignent ( reverence, veneration) . Ceux qui s'attendent a SA bienveillance. " Psalm 147 : 5 - 6 - 11

" Pour connaitre la sagesse et l'instruction, pour comprendre les paroles de l'intelligence, pour recevoir l'instruction du bon sens, justice, equite et droiture"
" La crainte de L'ETERNEL est le commencement de la connaissance; les insenses meprisent la sagesse et l'instruction. " Proverbes 1 : 1 - 2 - 3 - 7

PERE Je veux etre avec TOI. Lorsque je vois ma force, ou mon intelligence. ou mon energie, c'est de la poussiere. Mais quand je me tourne vers TOI SEIGNEUR , je suis vivante ,je veux TE venerer avec reverence, TE louer, et d'attendre a TA bienveillance sur tout. TU me connais mieux que moimeme, TON intelligence n'a pas de limite et est infinit. Mon coeur est tellement touche, lorsque je vois combien TU m'aime , combien TU nous aime. Merci PERE

Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie