Monday, December 11, 2006

Good morning

Dear LORD, YOUR future is my future, my present is YOUR Presence. Being with YOU, all stress, all worries, all doubs who come my way disappear, melt like snow in the sun. The most important to me is YOUR Presence, is being with YOU FATHER . As we come close to Christmas to celebrate YOUR birth sweet LORD JESUS, don't let me be lost in all that stressful noise, and forget the true celebration of Christmas .

" Create in me a clean heart, O GOD and renew a steadfast spirit within me. " Psalm 51 : 10

" And do not be comformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD. "
Romans 12 : 2

Thank you LORD for YOUR birth, for coming to save me from my sins. Praise YOU FATHER, Praise YOU LORD JESUS.
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

SIEGNEUR TON futur est mon futur, mon present est TA Presence. Etant avec TOI, tout le stress, tous les soucis, tous les doutes qui viennent vers moi disparraissent, ils fondent comme la neige au soleil. Pour moi le plus important est TA Presence , c'est d'etre avec toi PERE. Nous approchons de Noel pour celebrer ta naissance doux JESUS, ne me laisse pas me perdre dans ces moments pleins de bruits et de stress ou j'oublis la vrai celebration de Noel .

" O DIEU! cree en moi un coeur pur, renouvelle en moi un esprit bien dispose. "
Psaumes 51 : 12

" Ne vous conformez pas au monde present, mais soyez transformes par le renouvellement de l'intelligence, afin que vous discerniez quelle est la volonte de DIEU: ce qui est bon, agreable et parfait. " Romains 12 : 2

Merci SEIGNEUR pour TA naissance, pour ta venue sur terre pour pardonner mes peches. Je te loue PERE , je te loue SEIGNEUR .
Au nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie