Friday, January 28, 2011

Good morning

They are so many people on this earth, so many differents countries, so many differents cultures.

But with so many people, GOD knows each one of us individually with so much depth. HE knows our heart, our mind the way we think, our soul.

When I think about that, I don't feel lost in this world, I know HE does not forget me or ignore me. HE said I will never leave you or forsake you. The LORD is with all who call upon HIM.

" And HE who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with GOD's will.

And we know that in all things GOD works for the good of those who love HIM, who have been called according to HIS purpose."
Romans 8:27-28

Thank you FATHER for giving me life
In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Il y a tellement de monde sur cette terre, tellement de pays differents, des cultures differentes.

Mais dans ce monde, DIEU nous connait tous individuellement , chacun de nous avec tellement de profondeur. IL connait notre coeur, notre esprit notre facon de penser, notre ame .

Lorsque je pense a tout cela, je ne me sens pas perdue dans ce monde. je sais qu'IL ne m'ignore pas et ne m'oublie pas. Il a dit qu'il ne me quittera jamais et ne m'abandonneras pas. Le SEIGNEUR est avec tout ceux qui l'appel

" Et celui qui sonde les coeurs connait quelle est l'intention de l'Esprit: c'est selon DIEU qu'IL intercede en faveur des saints.

Nous savons, du reste, que toutes choses cooperent au bien de ceux qui aiment DIEU, de ceux qui sont appeles selon SON dessein."
Romains 8: 27-28

Merci PERE de m'avoir donne la vie
Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

Avec amour
Christie