Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good morning

GOD is so loving and caring, no matter where we are in life HE is with us. We can call upon HIM and HE hear us.

When I read HIS word I feel like HE speak to me. When I need HIM HIS verses come back and comfort me.

" Making known to us the mystery of HIS will according to HIS purpose, which HE set forth in CHRIST as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in HIM, things in heaven and things on earth."
Ephesians 1:9-10

Thank you LORD. I believe that I am united in YOU and a great joy come unto my heart.
In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

DIEU nous aime tellement et nous protege. Quelque soit la place ou nous nous trouvons, IL est toujours avec nous. Nous pouvons l'appeller, IL nous entend.

Je sens Qu'IL me parle au travers de SA Parole. Lorsque J'ai besoin de LUI SES Versets me reviennent et me reconforte

" IL nous fait connaitre le mystere de SA volonte, le dessein bienveillant qu'IL s'etait propose en LUI, pour l'executer quand les temps seraient accomplis: reunir sous un seul chef, le CHRIST, tout ce qui est dans les cieux et ce qui est sur la terre."
Epitre de Paul aux Ephesiens 1:9-10

Merci SEIGNEUR. Je crois que je suis unis a TOI et une grande joie remplis mon coeur.
Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

With love
Christie