Monday, January 31, 2011

Good morning

"If MY people who are called by MY Name, will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked way, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2Chronicles 7:14

You are so High GOD, the Highest of the Highest, YOU are Holy and so loving, I praise YOU LORD with all my heart; I humble myself to YOU.

Thank you FATHER

In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Si MON peuple sur qui est invoque MON Nom s'humilie, prie et recherche MA Face, s'il revient de ses mauvaises voies, MOI, JE l'ecouterai des Cieux, JE lui pardonnerai son peche et JE guerirai son pays."
2Chroniques 7:14

Tu est tellement haut DIEU, le plus Haut des Haut, TU ES Saint, TU es Amour, je te loue SEIGNEUR de tout mon coeur, je m'humilie devant TOI.
Merci PERE

Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

Avec amour
Christie