Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good morning

" When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I AM the LORD, your GOD."
Isaiah 43:2

Thank you, because I am with you LORD I feel secure, even in difficulties.

I love you LORD with all my heart.

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Si tu traverses les eaux, JE serai avec toi, et les fleuves, ils ne te submergeront pas; Si tu marches dans le feu, tu ne te bruleras pas, et la flamme ne te consumera pas. Car JE suis L'ETERNEL ton DIEU "
Esaie 43:2

Merci, parce que je suis avec TOI SEIGNEUR, je me sens en securite, meme dans les difficultees.

Je t'aime SEIGNEUR de tout mon coeur
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie