Monday, June 28, 2010

Good morning

" O LORD, YOU have searched me and know me!YOU know when I sit down and when I rise up; YOU discern my thoughts from afar.

For YOU formed my inward part; YOU knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise YOU, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made! Wonderful are YOUR works; my soul knows it very well.

My frame was not hidden from YOU, when i was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

YOUR eyes saw my unformed substance; in YOUR book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

How precious to me are YOUR thoughts, O GOD! How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more then the sand. I awake, and I am steel with YOU."
Psalm 139:1, 13-to-18

O LORD, how wonderful is to be created by YOU. How wonderfull we are made. Praise YOU LORD.
In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" ETERNEL! TU me sondes et TU me connais, TU sais quand je m'assieds et quand je me leve, TU comprends de loin mes pensees.

C'est TOI qui a forme mes reins, qui m'a tenu cache dans le sein de ma mere. Je TE celebre car je suis une creature merveilleuse.TES oeuvres sont des merveilles, et mon ame le reconnait bien.

Mon corps n'etait pas cache devant TOI, lorsque j'ai ete fait en secret, tisse dans les profondeurs de la terre.

Quand je n'etais qu'une masse informe, TES Yeux me voyaient; et TON Livre etaient tous inscrits les jours qui etaient fixes, avant qu'aucun d'eux (existe).

Que TES Pensees, O DIEU, me semble impenetrables! que la somme en est grande! Si je les compte, elles sont plus nombreuses que les grains de sable. Je m'eveille et je suis encore avec TOI."
Psaumes 139:1, 13 a 18

O SEIGNEUR, c'est merveilleux d'etre cree par TOI. Nous sommes merveilleusement fait. Nous te Louons SEIGNEUR.
Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

With love
Christie