Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good morning

A lady send me that verse, among so many verses I like, this one is very special, and I want also to send to you.

" The LORD your GOD is with you, HE is mighty to save. HE will take great delight in you, HE will quiet you with HIS love, HE will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

YOU saved me, YOU comfort me, because I trust YOU, I follow you, I rejoice in YOU, I love you LORD.

Thank you LORD
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Une dame m'a envoye ce verset. Parmis tant de verset que j'aime, celui-ci est tres proche, et je veux aussi vous l'envoyer.

" L'ETERNEL, ton DIEU, est au milieu de toi un Heros qui sauve; IL fera de toi sa plus grande joie; IL gardera le silence dans SON amour pour toi; IL aura pour toi une triomphante allegresse. "
Sophonie 3:17

TU m'as sauve, TU m'as reconforte, parce-que je crois en TOI, je TE suis, J'ai une joie en TOI. Je t'aime SEIGNEUR.

Merci SEIGNEUR
Au NOM de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie