Saturday, December 06, 2008

Good morning

" Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3 : 5 - 6

It is wonderful LORD to trust YOU with all my heart. I know YOU want the best for me. YOU want the best for all of us who trust in YOU totally.
I love you LORD
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Confie-toi en L'ETERNEL de tout ton coeur, et ne t'appuie pas sur ton intelligence; Reconnais-LE dans toutes tes voies, et c'est LUI qui aplanira tes sentiers."
Provers 3 : 5 - 6

C'est merveilleux SEIGNEUR de me confier en TOI completement de tout mon coeur. Je sais que TU veux le meilleur pour moi, et pour tous ceux qui se confie aussi totallement en TOI.
Je T'aimes SEIGNEUR
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie