Saturday, December 13, 2008

Good morning

"If anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. "
2 Corinthians 5:17

I choose to be with YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST, I love to be with YOU. I am so happy to celebrate YOUR birth. Thank you LORD JESUS that YOU came to save me from my sins on this earth.
Thank you that I am a new creation in YOU. I love you LORD.
Thank you FATHER
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Si quelqu'un est en CHRIST, il est une nouvelle creature. Les choses anciennes sont passees; voici:(toutes choses) sont devenues nouvelle. "
2 Corinthiens 5:17

Je choisis d'etre avec TOI SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST. J'aime etre avec TOI. Je suis tellement contante de celebrer TA Naissance.
Merci SEIGNEUR JESUS d'etre venu sur cette terre pour me sauver de mes peches.
Merci d'etre une nouvelle creature en TOI. Je T'aime SEIGNEUR.
Merci PERE
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie