Monday, March 03, 2008

Good morning

" Praise the LORD. I will extol the LORD with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly. Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them.
Glorious and Majestic are HIS deeds, and HIS righteousness endures forever. "
Psalm 111 : 1 - 2 - 3

I pray every day among other prayers, I ask the LORD before I continue to write my book , to show me the words, and how to communicate to the readers what is in my heart.

Thank you FATHER for YOUR Grace, for being with me in all my needs, even when they look very small to me.

" But seek first the Kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you "
Matthew 6 : 33

The most important for YOU LORD, is being with YOU, YOU are the true love, the great wisdom, YOUR love is always with us, YOU never leave us.

In JESUS name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Louez L'ETERNEL! Je celebrerai L'ETERNEL de tout mon COEUR. Dans l'intimite des hommes droits et dans la communaute.
Les oeuvres de L'ETERNEL son grandes, recherchees par tous ceux qui y prennent plaisir.
SON Action est Eclat et magnificence, et SA Justice subsiste a jamais. "
Psaumes 111 : 1 - 2 - 3

Je prie tous les jours parmis d'autres prieres, je demande au SEIGNEUR avant de continuer a ecrire mon livre, de me montrer les mots, et comment communiquer aux lecteurs ce qu'il y a dans mon coeur.

Merci PERE pour TA Grace, et d'etre avec moi dans tout mes besoins, meme lorsqu'ils me paraissent tres petits.

" Cherchez premierement SON Royaume et SA Justice, et tout cela vous sera donne
par-dessus. "
Matthieu 6 : 33

Le plus important pour TOI SEIGNEUR, c'est d'etre avec TOI. TU es l'Amour vrai, la Grande Sagesse, TON Amour est toujours avec nous, TU ne nous quitte jamais.

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie