Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good morning

" The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. HE makes me lie down in green pastures, HE leads me beside quiet waters, HE restores my soul. HE guides me in paths of righteousness for HIS Name sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff, they comfort me.
YOU prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. YOU anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. "
Psalm 23

I love that Psalm. That Psalm show me how much YOU love me LORD, how much YOU love us. YOU give me peace, and a great comfort in YOU.
Yes LORD, with YOU, I shall never be in want.

Thank you LORD
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" L'ETERNEL est mon Berger: je ne manquerai de rien. IL me fais reposer dans de verts paturages, IL me dirige pres des eaux paisibles. IL restaure mon ame, IL me conduit dans les sentiers de la justice, a cause de SON Nom.
Quand je marche dans la vallee de l'ombre de la mort, je ne crains aucun mal, car TU es avec moi: TA houlette et TON baton, voila mon reconfort.
TU dresses devant moi une table, en face de mes adversaires; TU oins d'huile ma tete, et ma coupe deborde.
Oui, le bonheur et la grace m'accompagneront tous les jours de ma vie, et je reviendrai dans la maison de L'ETERNEL pour la duree de mes jours. "
Psaumes 23

J'aime ce Psaume. Ce Psaume montre combien TU m'aimes SEIGNEUR, combien TU nous aimes. TU me donnes une paix et un grand reconfort en TOI.
Oui SEIGNEUR avec TOI, je ne manquerai jamais de rien.

Merci SEIGNEUR
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie