Thursday, July 05, 2007

Good morning


" For GOD will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. " Ecclesiastes 12 : 14


" Create in me a pure heart, O GOD and renew a steadfast spirit within me. " Psalm 51 : 10


FATHER only YOU can create a pure heart in me. After a difficulty, being with YOU is a delight, how wonderful is that peace in my heart.It is calm , it is a rest. Only YOU LORD can give me that peace, it is your gift.

I thank you FATHER with all my heart.
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Car DIEU fera passer toute oeuvre en jugement, au sujet de tout ce qui est cache, soit bien, soit mal. " Ecclesiaste 12 : 14

" O DIEU! cree en moi un coeur pur, renouvelle en moi un esprit bien dispose. "
Psaumes 51 : 12

Seulement TOI PERE peux cree un coeur pure en moi. Apres une difficultee, c'est une joie d'etre avec TOI. C'est merveilleux cette paix dans mon coeur. C'est un calme, c'est un repos. Seulement TOI SEIGNEUR peux me donner cette paix.

Je TE remercie PERE de tout mon coeur.
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie