Friday, January 06, 2012

Good morning

I wish you a very good year, with love wisdom and a good health from our LORD.

" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Then you will call on ME and come and pray to ME, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find ME when you seek ME with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:11-12-13

It is wonderful to walk with you LORD. I feel so protected and loved. YOU direct me in the truth.

Thank you FATHER with all my heart
In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Je vous souhaite une tres bonne annee, avec amour, sagesse et une bonne sante
de notre SEIGNEUR.

" JE connais, MOI, les desseins que JE forme a votre sujet, -oracle de L'ETERNEL-, desseins de paix et non de malheur, afin de vous donner un avenir fait d'esperance.

Vous intercederez aupres de MOI, et JE vous exaucerai.
Vous me chercherez et vous me trouverez, car vous me chercherez de tout votre coeur."
Jeremie 29:11-12-13

C'est merveilleux de marcher avec TOI SEIGNEUR. Je me sens protege et dirige dans la verite.

Merci PERE de tout mon coeur
Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

Avec amour
Christie