Friday, March 12, 2010

Good morning

" For the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught."
Proverbs 3:26

YOUR protection is amazing LORD. YOU see everything before we know, and YOU reveal YOURSELF to us and give us understanding at the appropriate moment.

When I was young in my twenties I heard a young man in his thirties saying.
I don't like to be with people to intelligent because I feel stupid, and he ask me what did I think.

At that time I answer, I like to be with people very intelligent , because I can learn

Now I will answers him. I find the most and great intelligence in my life.
The LORD JESUS CHRIST . HE teach me every day things that I need so much, love,comfort, wisdom, understanding at my level.

With the Lord , I humble myself confess my sins, HE forgive me and I ask HIM to take the lead in my heart and in my life.

I thank you LORD so much, when we sincerely call YOU , YOU come into our heart, into our life.

In JESUS CHRIST Name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

"Car L'ETERNEL sera ton assurance et IL preservera ton pied de tout piege."
Provebes 3:26

TA Protection est abondante, TU vois tout avant nous, avant que l'on sache, et TU TE revel a nous en nous faisant comprendre, au moment approprie.

Lorsque j'etais jeune dans ma vingtieme annee, j'ai entendu un jeune homme qui avait a peu pres trente ans dire." Je n'aime pas etre avec des gens trop intelligent car je me sens stupid. Il m'a demande ce que j'en pensais et en ce temps, je lui ai repondu, je prefere etre avec des gens intelligents car je peu apprendre.

Maintenant je lui repondrai, J'ai trouve cette plus grande intelligence, dans le SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST.
IL m'apprend chaque jour de ce que j'ai tellement besoin, l'amour, le reconfort, la sagesse,et une comprehension a mon niveau.

Avec le SEIGNEUR, j'ai eu une attitude humble envers LUI et LUI a confie mes peches, IL m'a pardonne. Je LUI ai demande de guider mon coeur et ma vie.

Merci SEIGNEUR, lorsque l'on T'appel sincerement, TU viens dans notre coeur, dans notre vie.

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie