Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Good morning

From New York to London to Athens, this was the way that start the cruise. At Athens people came to help us to different buses, and brought us to a big and beautiful hotel .

Because my grand mother was Greek, when I was growing in France, she wanted us to speak Greek to be able to understand her.

I start to speak Greek to the people who helped us and to my surprise I could speak and understand very well.
Our luggage's were already in our rooms. This is where I meet a very nice lady from Alabama.

Hi my name is Christie, she also give me her name. We start to talk to each other about our life . She was my roommate for the cruse.
I ask to share my room with another lady, I did not wanted to be alone.

We both went to the restaurant for dinner.A delicious Greek meal was ready for us.

After the dinner, Dr Stanley welcomed us.

This was our first day in Athens Greece

" He who dwells in the shelter of the MOST HIGH will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, My Refuge and my fortress, my GOD in Whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2

Yes LORD YOU are the MOST HIGH , my Refuge and my Fortress. YOU are my GOD in whom I trust.
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

De New York a Londres et de Londres a Athenes. C'etait la premiere etape de notre croisiere.
Arrive a Athens plusieurs personnes sont venus nous aider et avec plusieurs bus nous sommes arrives dans un tres grand et tres bel hotel.

Ma grand mere etait Greque,lorsque je grandissait en France, elle voulait que je parle Greque pour pouvoir la comprendre.

Je parlais Greque au personnes qui nous ont aidees, et a ma surprise je comprenai tres bien tout ce qui etait dit.

A L'hotel nos baggages etait deja dans nos chambre. C'est la que j'ai rencontre une dame tres gentille qui allait partager la chambre pendant la croisiere , elle etait de l'Alabama.
Bonjour, mon nom est Christie; elle m'a donne son nom et nous avons commence a parle de nos vies.

J'avais demande de partager ma chambre avec une autre dame, je ne voulais pas etre seule.

Nous sommes allees diner et un delicieux repas Greque nous etait servis.

Apres le repas Dr Stanley nous a bienvenue .

C'etait notre premier jour a Athenes

" Celui qui habite sous l'abri du TRES-HAUT repose a l'ombre du TOUT PUISSANT.
Je dis a L'ETERNEL: Mon Refuge et ma Forteresse, mon DIEU en qui je me confie?"
Psaumes 91:1-2

Oui SEIGNEUR TU es TRES HAUT et TOUT PUISSANT. TU es ma fortresse, Mon DIEU en qui je me confie.
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie