Monday, July 20, 2009

Good morning

I know with the LORD I will always be protected, loved, and never alone. I will always have what I need.

" The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. HE makes me lie down in green pastures, HE leads me beside quiet waters, HE restores my soul. HE guides me in paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for YOU are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

Psalm 23: 1 to 4

" For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also"

Matthew 6:21

Eternel security is to be with the LORD. No mater the difficulties that we have to go through, and we all have. It is more important to go through with our LORD, who love us so much, and help us to go on the right path for our life. Only through HIM we can have eternal life.

Thank you FATHER for YOUR Presence in my life, in our life. I love you LORD.
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Je sais, etant avec le SEIGNEUR, je serai toujours protege, aime, et jamais seule. J'aurai toujours ce dont j'ai besoin.

"Le SEIGNEUR est mon Berger, je ne manque de rien. Sur de frais herbage IL me fais coucher; pres des eaux du repos IL me mene, IL me ranime. IL me conduit par les bons sentiers, pour l'honneur de SON NOM.

Meme si je marche dans un ravin d'ombre et de mort, je ne crains aucun mal, car TU es avec moi; TON Baton TON Appui, voila qui me rassure."

Les Psaumes 23: 1 a 4

" Car ou est ton tresor, la aussi sera ton coeur."

Matthieu 6: 21

La securite eternelle est la place aupres du SEIGNEUR. Quelque soit la difficultee que nous devons aller au travers, et nous en avons tous: Il est plus important d'y aller au travers avec notre SEIGNEUR, qui nous aime tant et nous ranime sur le bon chemin pour notre vie. C'est seulement au travers de LUI que nous avons la vie eternelle

Merci PERE pour TA Presence dans ma vie, dans notre vie. Je T'aime SEIGNEUR.
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie