Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good morning

" I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the LORD help me. The LORD is my strength and my song; HE has become my Salvation . Glad songs of salvation are in the tents of the righteous: The right hand of the LORD exalts, the right hand of the LORD does valiantly!"
Psalm 118 : 13 - 14 - 15 - 16

" Be still, and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. "
Psalm 46 : 10

Thank you LORD, I love you very much. But YOUR Love is so much more powerful, with wisdom and patience. Thank you FATHER.

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Tu me poussais fort pour me faire tomber; mais l'ETERNEL m'a secouru. L'ETERNEL et ma force et mon chant ; IL est devenu mon salut. Des cris de tromphe et de salut (s'elevent) dans les tentes des justes: La droite de l'ETERNEL agit avec puissance! La droite de l'ETERNEL est elevee! La droite de l'ETERNEL agit avec puissance! "
Psaumes 118 : 13 - 14 - 15 - 16

" Arretez, et reconnaissez que je suis DIEU: JE domine sur les nations, JE domine sur la terre."
Psaumes 46 : 11

Merci PERE, je t'aime beaucoup, mais ton amour est tellement plus fort, plus puissant, avec sagesse et patience. Merci PERE.
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie