Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good morning

As I am writing a book on my memories, I come again closer to my brother Theo Sarapo. When he die, the pain was so strong, that for years I couldn't see a picture of him or hear his songs. Now I am over the pain, it is good to be well with our past, even when it was joyful but also very painful in different ways.

" I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with my eyes, "
Psalm 32 : 8

Thank you LORD , YOU show me the way for so many years with YOUR real love who is so beautiful. YOUR love bring me through so many things and still do. I am so happy to depend on YOUR thinking, YOUR love, YOUR wisdom, and not mine. I love you LORD with all my heart.
I love to walk with YOU.
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

En ecrivant un livre sur mes memoires, je me sens de nouveau plus pres de mon frere Theo Sarapo. Lorsqu'il est mort ma peine etait tellement forte que pendant des annees, je ne pouvais
pas entendre ses chansons ou voir une photo de lui. Maintenant j'ai passe ce passage, c'est bon d'etre bien avec notre passe, qu'il soit avec beaucoup de joie ou avec beaucoup de peine.

" JE t'instruirai et te montrerai la voie que tu dois suivre; JE te conseillerai, j'aurai le regard sur toi. " Psaumes 32 : 8

Merci SEIGNEUR, TU m'as montre pendant tellement d'annees le chemin, avec TON amour reel qui est tellement beau. TON amour m'a ammene au travers de tellement de choses et continue encore. Je suis tellement contente de dependre sur TA facon de penser, de TON amour, de TA sagesse, et pas de la mienne.
Je T'aime SEIGNEUR de tout mon coeur. J'aime marcher avec TOI.
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie